An overview of what Tabby Pay is and why it's important.
- What is Tabby Pay?
- What's the difference between Tabby, Tabby Pay and BlockCAT?
- What are the benefits of using Tabby Pay?
- What's the difference between a Payment and a Transaction?
- Do you support hardware wallets?
- What if the recipient is not who they claim to be?
- If I send Ether to the wrong wallet, what's stopping the owner from claiming my payment?
- Where can I send ETH payments to?
- Is Tabby Pay decentralized?
- Are there any fees for using Tabby Pay?
- What will the $CAT token be used for?
- Can I send ERC20 tokens through Tabby Pay?
- Is gas required to send/receive payments?
- Can I send ETH to exchange wallets, or ICO contracts?
- Can I accept a transaction without using the Tabby Pay interface?